Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tea!

I am a happy Francesca - I have nine teabags in the cupboard and one cup of tea next to me. It smells really good. I haven't had tea for nearly a month, and I think I was starting to get depressed without it =) It amuses me how the teabags have directions on the side.

Sadly there is not much else to report on today, apart from the fact that Tom had his first State & Local Government class yesterday, which seemed to alternately terrify and amuse him: the former when he was told that he has to go to a trial or local government meeting or something here - actual politics! - and the latter when he realized that the teacher didn't even know what the main British political parties are called.

I watched part of Monty Python & The Holy Grail in class last night, which was fun, and then got the bus home and watched the new episode of House, which was psychologically interesting but not fantastic. Tonight I'm going to a class on publication design for the Kalamalama, which should be useful and also, hopefully, interesting.

This morning we were rudely awoken by drilling from the building site next door, which started around 7.30 and went on till about 10ish. It did force us to get up and go swimming, which we haven't done first thing in the morning for over a week. It would be a nice habit to pick up again - that said, it's been nice having lots of sleep, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment